Monday, February 27, 2012

Beginning blogger

I have to admit that it has taken me a while to understand the whole idea of blogging. It seems strange to me that others might really want to read what I have to say, but I am a mom of three and wife to the best husband in the world and if it is silly, unbelievable, outrageous or otherwise labeled it has happened to our "little" family. Some of our experiences are painful and some will make you laugh till you are in pain,but it seems only fitting that I share the insanity with other moms who can sit back and empathize. so first I will introduce our little ones.
Keith, our son, is 5 and all boy. He loves sports, power rangers, wheels, video games and torturing his younger sisters, when he can get away with is. he has brilliant deep blue eyes and knows how to use them!  His first day of school he came home excited about what he learned that day and when I asked what was so exciting he replied, I learned that I could stand on my friends shoulders to climb trees faster!
Morgan is our little doll and drama queen. She is 3, going on 13.With her strong willed disposition she is the perfect middle child. Her daddy calls her his kryptonite, with her big brown eyes and long spiraled curls she melts his heart with one glance. Morgan fancies herself a princess and loves all things pink and sparkly, but can also catch a frog with the best of them. She is my little animal lover. She enjoy all her animals, horses, dogs, cat, fish, and hamsters. She may be smaller than Keith but she has no problem turning his t ball bat against him and playing mommy to her baby sister is a daily hobby.
Finally we come to our little angel. Lauren was born after two miscarriages and a very difficult pregnancy, but God has used her as the glue that put our hearts back together. Always happy and easy to please she is a wonderful baby. She started sleeping thru the night early at only 2 weeks, and is willing to entertain herself for hours while mommy cooks and cleans. Her favorite activity, eating! She is nine months old and just this past week she eat three whole slices of cheese pizza from Pizza Hut! She may be lighter than other kids her age, but this baby loves her food. She will eat anything she can put into her mouth, but her favorite treat is mommy's home cooked butter beans. 
Well that covers the kids but now to my husband. A hard working Christian man he is a gift from God. We dated for over seven years and have been married almost eight. (July 10) I am so blessed to be married to my best friend. He is a gentleman, which is an endangered species, and a scholar. He is one of the smartest people I know, and i have often said if he read a book of space flight the next day he could build a space shuttle and fly to Mars. However his aspirations in life are much more simple than that. He has devoted his life to helping others. Helping them find God thru our Savior Jesus Christ and helping kids find an education and a future where they can be happy. He loves teaching and coaching and I am so proud of him. However he is not perfect and i still find the toothpaste cap on the sink from time to time. Maybe it is these small imperfections that remind me he is still human.His antics will probably fill many posts on this blog with much laughter, for he is a kidder.
 Well finally that leaves me.  A proud stay at home wife and mom of three. I love God, my church and family. I enjoy reading a good book and gardening. I love the outdoors and cooking what we grow. I guess this mayall sound boring, but as the next few post will detail for you our life is anything but.   

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to blog world! : ) I really enjoyed this. Blessings to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete